Ratings for Dr. Harry P. MEYERS

Excellent staff and Doctor. I highly recommend him. His work is excellent. Explains everything and very caring. Even gives you his cell phone number in case you are having problems. What other Doctor does this. Staff called to see how I was doing and to set up a follow up appointment. He was in the recovery room when I woke up to make sure I was okay. He also called my Dentist to let him know how things went. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Terrible. This man is too old to practice and his staff is clueless. They've cancelled appts at the last minute and schedule appts at times when the doctor is in surgery. They do not follow up on emergencies. Worst experience ever. Dr Meyers couldn't remember information from one week to the next.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

When my teeth started bugging me I went to him and he told me what was going on and helped me right away. He was kind and when my dental wouldnt cover everything his office called my medical insurance and they covered the rest. I was very pleased and have recommended him to a great deal of my friends.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011