Ratings for Dr. John James Lytle

Tooth extraction and dental Implant resulting in a peg that was too small and an implanted tooth that is so huge that the bottom of it had to be indented to fit my jaw. As well, he admitted he didn't take enough gum from the roof of my mouth to repair the gum that was cut in error when he extracted the infected tooth.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Honestly, all California dentist are crooks. I wish the insurance commission would investigate you all and close you down. I know that you rip people off and only want money. None of you really care about you patients.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

This was the most unpleasant experience I have ever had with any doctor in my 47 years. My wisdom tooth extraction resulted in lock-jaw. I was not warned of this possible side effect prior. As a remedy, I was told to chew gum, stretch my jaw and take ibuprofen, all of which proved painful and useless. I was also told that my jaw *may* or *may not* return to normal. His bedside manner was rude & unsympathetic. After four weeks of tears, pain, and frustration, I found relief through accupuncture treatment. Of course these treatments came with an additional cost. I told Dr. Lytle about it and he seemed amazed and surprised. I would expect a doctor to have more knowledge.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2007