Ratings for Dr. Kin C. Kong

I would steer clear of this guy. Very shady character.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Chinese mind game doctor! No sincerity to patient! Superior complex, does not know how he got his degree from! Such a shame of community!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

no respect upon patient! very nervous minded! all over the place my medication did not work after all, chinese bastard!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Does not treat people with respect. Has a superiority complex. Avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I love Dr. Kong, but it's the front desks mannerism that I am disgruntled with. On my first visit in this office, I walked in and asked if this was Dr. Kong's office. The girl said no. As I was ready to walk out she says, "he works here, but this is not his office." I don't care who owns the office. The reason I asked was to make sure I was in the correct office. Then I had to change my appointment to due to changes and per doctors order if and when something happens change the appointment to come in sooner. I called in to change and appointment and the girl said they were booked. I then explained why it had to be changed and she gave a loud sigh and snapped her tongue because she had to squeeze me in at 4pm. I'm not deaf. Lastly I called back to confirm my appointment for 4 pm. The girl said it was at 4:15. So I asked why was I told 4pm. Her reply was was clear but the attitude of the way it was spoken was uncalled for. Out of the 15yrs I have run a doctors office, if my staff had the manners these women did, tell them to check their attitude or find a new job. It is mainly because of the front desk that good doctors lose patients and business.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

I did not have a good experience with this doctor. I felt like I was spoken down to and made fun of. I felt disrespected.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Dr. Kin C. Kong's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 2000)