Ratings for Dr. Leonid Selya

Dr. Selya is the best surgeon out there. He takes his time explaining all details. I have never left his office disappointed. Not only has he done my fusion but he has also done my daughters back surgery. I would only trust him to do any further back surgeries needed. I have highly recommend him to anyone who has asked me for a great back doctor!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I absolutely love Dr Selua! He is personalble, knowledgeable, and makes having an ailment actually pleasant. After he performed my spinal fusion from the front, I healed very well and don't believe I would have healed as well if he didn't perform my surgery in that manner. When my Mother in Law needed surgery( cervical fusion) I referred her to Dr Selya. Of course, she is doing well, no pain and doing just well! So needless to say, I now need the same surgery ! It was a no brainer that I wanted Dr Selya! Of course, I am nervous but I know I am in good hands!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Selya is not only loyal to his patients he is loyal to his staff as well, particularly to his Secretary. She was in a serious automobile accident last year and he immediately made himself available along with Dr. Weber to perform her surgery. Dr. Selya has an excellent bedside manner as well as an excellent personality and always puts his patients first. I myself have had surgery performed by Dr. Selya and I'd truly recommend him to both friends and family. He's a wonderful surgeon. His friendliness puts you at ease and he's genuinely concerned for your welfare. You couldn't ask for a better surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr Selya is the best spine surgeon out there.. He has helped in so many ways and am very grateful to him. I was very unsure about surgery on my neck but he made me comfortable and very sure of himself, very friendly, very kind & very loyal to his patients & staff. I would highly recommend to my friends and family.. which I have and they love him.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Hands down the best. He knows his stuff. You will wait but worth it

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

I had an extensive orthopedic procedure with Dr. Selya in 2014. I appreciated his directness, although it came across as somewhat sterile and his demonstrated competence in the consultation and successive surgery. He is phenomenal. His professionalism is bar none and I would recommend him to anyone needing orthopedic attention. Unfortunately the support facilities that he is interactive with leaves much to be desired. After two years, my hardware is intact and infection free. He has too many patients and not enough individual time. I guess that is the price you pay for the best.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Rude, Arrogant, Condescending, NOT helpful. Even though I had an appointment, I waited almost 2 hours to see this doctor -- for less than 5 minutes. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014