Ratings for Dr. Wassim K. Choucair

I learned more from him about my health in one visit than all my doctors combined over several visits. very caring and takes his time.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2019

An amazing doctor Very caring helpful understanding

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

Dr. Choucair is absolutely the BEST. Skilled compassionate and Doctor choucair is absolutely the BEST !! Compassionate,skilled, patient and easily accessed in an emergency. Would not think of going to any other cardiologist. Thanks, Doctor Choucair

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

I prefer driving from Houston to see Dr Choucair than to meet other heart doctors. The approach he has is very unique and precious.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Was very caring and gentle. Very compassionate and smart.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

Caring Efficient and Humane. Very smart and comfortable explaining difficult concepts.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Extremely happy w/ Dr Choucair and his care. I have read all the comments and it is hard to understand why some people do not like him. I have spoke and seen him many times now and I CAN NOT relate to what they have been saying. He is a caring and passionate doctor. He knows what he is doing and I trust him with my life and my families life.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Choucair helped my son and made him feel comfortable. He explained procedures, very helpful and kind. I will definitely send him a bottle of champagne once we are over the next hurdle for my son. God Bless you Dr. Choucair.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

I drive all the from Odem, Texas to see Dr. Choucair. I just do not trust another doctor with my life.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

This Dr saved my life and my brothers. We both have the same CHD and never knew til we were adults. When he moved away we were very upset. Couldnt travel that far and the time of his transition. He is very aware of our heart issues and as a young womenI have NEVER felt uncomfortable around him. Very caring and kind physician!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Wassim K. Choucair 's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1994)

GHI