Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey O. Schwein

The doctor was good, but I paid my co pay and asked for a receipt and was told they couldn't get one because of the computer. The doctor quoted me a total of$250.00 for my procedure and then they charged me $810.00! What a rip off! The billing girl was so rude when I tried to discuss it with her and said that they were charging another $168.00 for a post operation check up! And if I didn't pay they would send me to collec tions and it would be on my credit. I paid several times now and STILL do NOT have an invoice, only a short statement which tells me virtually nothing! What a scam and rip off! Wouldn't be so bad but both my feet still hurt and have issues which I refuse to have the doctor check because I can't afford it!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

I went to the office for foot problems. I had an appointment and they verified that my insurance was accepted. So, when I went to the office, I discovered the waiting room was this little cramped room, which would have been no big deal except for the staff. I paid my copay, signed in, and sat down. Next think I know the financial person is asking me, in front of every single person in the room, if I can pay an extra $150 because she isn't sure I've met my deductible. I had just paid my $40 copay. I've never gone to a place that asked you financial questions and discussed your deductible and insurance information in ear shot of every person in the waiting room. I did not have $150 with me. When I got my final bill, it was only for $28. I was not the only person whose account they loudly discussed. I will say that the doctor is very nice. If he has another office, I'd consider it. I didn't go back to that office.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Very good doctor. Always on time. Very friendly staff.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

Dr. Jeffrey O. Schwein's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mansfield, OH