Ratings for Dr. Michael I. Zuflacht

Dr Zuflacht spent an hour and forty five minutes holding my hands and caressing my fingertips, flirting, spun stories of being in both WWII and Vietnam, being a boxer, a guard dog trainer - He was trying desperately to impress me. I was 42 at the time, he kept staring at my chest, after looking at me from head to toe, he commented that I was in really good shape, and asked a lot of personal questions. He took me by the wrist and placed my hand on his lower belly right above his waistband so I could feel his tight abbs then slowly moved my hand to his chest so I could feel his pecs. When I tried to discuss his inappropriate behavior, he told me that I was delusional and it was his word against mine. He lied, obviously not old enough to have been in WWII. He was in college, Med school and completing his residency during Vietnam. He was using his practice to try to pick up young women. My Cousin was his patient - he tried to pick her up as well! I would NOT refer ANYONE to this ****.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

This is the Smartest Dr. I have seen! He knows about Neurology. He looked into my eyes and he knew something was very wrong with me. It took my Primary Care Dr. 2 years to miss diagnose me with Migraines when I had a Brain Tumor.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

he made up his own reasons for my problems. he talked as if he knew exactly how i felt and disregarded anything i told him because he was oh so sure of his own little story. i am furious about my experience, and this man does not understand my situation at all, nor does he even try to. if it were up to me, i'd have him retire already.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

waited a while, but it was worth the wait. He spent over an hour with my mom and explained everything and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

The man spent more time degrading my daughter for her piercings, talking about his sons and staring at my chest. Said he would look at all her test and give me a call so that we could dicuss it. It has been three months and we have not received one phone call....I would like to know why my daughter is having grand mal seizures....that visit was a vast waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

My relative had a about a two hour wait at the first office appointment and over a three hour wait at the second.  Essentially, was told only needed some speech therapy regarding her stroke and was told to follow up with the docotr in six months with a CAT scan to be done in a year, I believe.  Having switched to a different neurologist, found out standard test(s) were not done and issues that are standard in stroke were not addressed.  I can't describe how disappointed I am with this doctor.  He came highly recommended, but I'm not sure why.  He's a personable, friendly man but I feel like he dropped the ball with my relative.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

Dr. Michael I. Zuflacht's Credentials

• Univ Bern, Med Fak, Bern, Switzerland (Grad. 1964)