Ratings for Dr. Andrew T. Shimer

Very long wait times every single time I went in. 1 hour was typical. Had my first child through this Dr. Brought multiple complaints to him and his staff. When I obtained my records after the birth, they were clean sheeted (everything was marked good). The midwife in his office was the only one to actual notice my baby was posterior (OP). Even with them diagnosing me with gestational diabetes and the potential for preeclampsia, I received only 2 ultrasounds. One of his partner doctors release me from the hospital with blood pressure of 159/101, and I was told "It's not considered dangerous unless it's at least 160". They hid my numbers until then. And I'm pretty sure the cleaning lady was the one checking my BP. She didn't speak english and was taking out the trash, multiple times. Oh the horror stories I could tell. It's not worth it using this doctor. If you have any complications, he and his team are not qualified to handle them.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

Great and knowledgable dr and office!!! Would recommend to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Dr. Andrew T. Shimer's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Allen, TX