Ratings for Dr. Devang C. PATEL

Dr. Patel fixed a bunion surgery gone wrong and now the offending foot is straighter than it has ever been. He was attentive, knowledgeable, and very nice. I recommend him all the time for bunion surgery. He did an amazing job. The staff was unfailingly nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I went in for an ingrown toe nail and have had 6 weeks of agony. Lack of cleanliness led to infection of the toe and after going to the ER and my primary care physician all agreed it was too aggressive in terms of approach. I would stay away and seek other approaches to a minor problem. He used a chemical to burn the cuticle so it wouldn't grow back and that led to pain and infection that has made me take 2 courses of antibiotics and I am still on the mend. He gave me no post op instructions and was very lackadaisical about the procedure.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

STAY AWAY!!!! I need to have reconstructive surgery to fix the mess he made

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

After having my heel pain treated successfully with quick results, I have taken my 2 boys to be treated for warts and arch pain. Dr Patel's care is compassionate with proven results. My family highly recommends him.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Doctor and his staff are not good people. Stay away

Submitted July 26, 2015

Cordial, Courteous and Compassionate staff. Dr Patel was very thorough and explained my condition and treatment options. I did not feel pressured and the treatments cleared my painful condition!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013