Ratings for Dr. Bruce L. Russell

Computer generated Diagnosis. Rude Staff. Difficult to get appointment. What more can you ask for?

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

I hope you are reading these reviews Dr. Russell. You have front office staff problems and better take care of them. Dr. RPL. Unfriendly staff will kill your practice, no matter how ggod a Doc you may be.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Receptionist at the front of the office was terrible. I will never go back there again because of her. He was

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

The doctor will sign the DMV paper work from Texas.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Overall I have enjoyed Dr. Russell. His front office staff however, I would rate poorly. They not only forget to schedule appts that Dr. tells you he will have them do... but when you call three times to get them to do this correctly, THEY act like You are bothering them. They seem to be disorganized in front, running around, etc. This is very disconcerting especially because I have been in Healthcare for over 42 years now. I KNOW how a competent staff should function!! Too bad because this hurts the overall rating!! Dr. Russel could improve on his punctuality, but I wonder if this is not his disorganized staff!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I have have been a patient for years but recently have been waiting weeks for a referral to a specialist. I called the office last week but got no answer. When I am in the office the staff seem to be doing alot of running around but really don't seem to accomplish anything. I'm so disappointed. My health is at risk and they don't seem to care not even the dr.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

I really like Dr Russell, but I, also, will not be going back to Dr. Russell because of his staff. The woman who sits at the front and answers the phone is just horrible. She's VERY RUDE!!! She acts like it's paining her butt for you to ask a simple question. She just looks at you with disgust, and if she actually has to STAND UP to do something, it's clearly too much for her. She needs to lose the lazy! She has to be a relative or I would have hoped she would already be gone. However, if she IS a relative, she should have definitely been fired a long time ago. It would probably cost the doctor less money if he just paid her to stay home. It's really too bad for Dr. Russell. It appears he's losing a lot of business as a result of the poor staffing.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

We are lucky to have a Doctor of this high level in Port Aransas. He takes good care of me and runs all the necessary tests and refers me to specialists for immediate care if required. He is very high tech and really seems to know his stuff. I can only remember one of the staff names and that is Frank and he has impressed me with how helpful he is. The office has been remodeled this year and is very modern and clean. I feel well taken care of by Dr Russell and never rushed.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

we were there for vacation and my daughter had eye injury ,the staff got us in the next day and dr russell did complete exam and knew exactly what to do and we were referred to ophtamologist and thanks god he told us how serious that is.She had a very tiny seashell in her eye and had to have minor n office surgery and she is fine now.thank you to him and his staff.i am gratefull to him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

I was accosted in Dr Russell's office by his staff demandinghow to get in touch with my daughter over a past due balance...I have been trying to pay this debt off for her,although it is not my debt I was trying to do the right thing by her and the doctor seeing to it he got payments as often as I could provide them.I was called into the business office where I was treated very indignitly with hostility because I refused to make immediate full payment to my daughters account.Not only was this a violation of the hippa privacy act but I feel that because this was not my debt I should not have been strongarmed and treated in such a rude, unprofessional manner,after tiring of being talked to in a demeaning manner I told the woman to check her attitude she told me to leave and escorted me out of the office and I was refused a meeting with the doctor who we thought to be a very kind understanding man. It is too bad he can't employ professional people,his staff make office visits unbareable

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

Dr. Bruce L. Russell's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1984)

• BCBS Massachusetts