Ratings for Dr. Michael W. Crane

Well, I didn’t know what to expect because I haven’t been hospitalized for many years, but I was pleasantly surprised! I received excellent care, which made my recovery easier. Thanks to everyone who helped me.❤️.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

Dr. Crane and his staff were excellent in the pre-surgery consult, surgery (24th) through the post surgery appointment! I could not have asked for better experiences! Care and compassion were shown and appreciated! I'm thankful to have had these excellent professionals during my orthopedic issue. Thank you for all you did and do!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

Very professional. Dr. Crane did a knee replacement 2 years ago for me,and it turned out perfect. I am very confident in the Dr.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2019

Good info given by Dr . Crane and his staff to provide info on upcoming surgery .

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

I thought I knew the problem and the doctor agreed. Surgery set up quickly and hopefully all will go well on the 10th of July.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I was happy I didn’t have to wait long to see the doctor and he was to the point and explained the procedure well and the staff was really nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Waiting time was very quick. Only sat for about 5 minutes. We saw the Dr. within 3-5 minutes. Very thorough job on all parties.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I saw the doctor and got surgery scheduled quickly on my time line.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

He is a wonderful Doctor and so happy to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Appointment was pretty much on time, everyone pleasent. The nurse was very thorogh. Dr. Crane was good with answering any questions I had Top knotch.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Michael W. Crane's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

“I wanted to be a doctor since high school. I always liked fixing things. For me, surgery is the same, and orthopaedics allows me to care for children and adults of all ages. It’s very satisfying to help someone who was unable to walk due to an injury to walk again. “My approach is straightforward and to the point. My best quality is being very good with my hands. My goal is to improve my patients’ function so they can enjoy a great outcome from surgery, in cases where surgery is necessary.”

• English

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1980)

• ACL reconstruction