Ratings for Dr. Kelly W. Blevins

Rudest and most conceded, pompous doctor I’ve ever been to. Went to him with a foot ailment; he wouldn’t even look at or touch my wounded foot. Told me I needed to do exercises. He then opened the door and told me where to go to sign out as I limped away.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Worst doctor I've ever been to. No compassion, no caring, no help at all with my infliction. Had to get a second opinion which cured me. Wouldn't recommend this doctor to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Rudest doctor I've ever been to! Avoid him at all cost.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Get an excellent job is done three surgeries on me . Always seem generally concerned answered all my questions . Staff is always great never wait long in the waiting room . Also great from Physical therapy department

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Will not go back to this doctor. He would not give me any additional information on my condition, didn't ask if I had questions and seemed indifferent. I guess he couldn't figure a surgery into the equation. I have been forced to google my condition and look into online forums to answer lingering questions I have. If you want a stuck-up, condescending doctor, Dr. Kelly Blevins is the one for you.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Dr. Blevins has a poor bedside manner and rushes you through your appointment. I felt like he didn't care anything about my condition, I am still in pain and he was most apathetic. He barely looked at my foot and made sarcastic remarks about prior surgeries; like I have any control over what other surgeons have done to my feet. Dr. Blevins is not sympathetic, therefore a poor doctor.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr. Blevins was dismissive at best. He seemed anxious to get me out of the room. I felt hurried and less than important. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr. Kelly W. Blevins's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in The Woodlands, TX