Ratings for Dr. Ram L. Jadonath

Excellent, compassionate, immeasurable physician. The guru of cardiology/electrophysiology

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

He showed tremendous compassion and listened. He performed difficult procedure on me that was messed up elsewhere

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

This field is Dr.Jadonath's calling. he made me feel like I was his only patient and that is definately not the case. He saved my life and I would put my life in his hands again. His expertise and his compassion are superb! He makes sure you fully understand whatever is plan of care is for you. He has gone above and beyond to help me recover from my life threatening condition. They broke the mold when he became a physician. Besides being an excellent doctor, he is a great human being first.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

I found him to be helpful when I needed someone at a very scary time in my life. He spent over an hour with me and answered all my questions and discussed options. He also called me back when I had more questions after my initial visit. The call back might not have been the same day, after all he is the director of the dept., but he did call me back himself.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Dr. Ram L. Jadonath's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1986)