Ratings for Dr. Christopher C. Babcock

Dr. Babcock removed all of my upper teeth due to life threatening infections. He also removed 4 extra large cysts that had grown into the sinus cavity. He then performed an open sinus lift and put in place 8 implants. Dr. Babcock is highly skilled, extremely knowledgeable, professional, and down to earth. He is one of the most enthusiastic doctors I have ever known. He gladly answered all my questions thoroughly, and explained everything he was going to do during the procedure. Dr. Babcock cares about his patients. He treated me with a great respect and he spoke to me on his level. He has an outstanding staff who are an excellent reflection of him. I am not disclosing the cost as this as it was not cheap and insurance companies pay little or nothing, but Dr. Babcock made this surgery affordable for me and I found his prices far more reasonable than others with less training and experience. I plan to have him do more implants down the road. This is a first class best ever surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2011

Dr. Christopher C. Babcock's Credentials

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med, Louisville Ky 40202 (Grad. 2000)