Ratings for Dr. Zeming Deng

Dr. Deng(bat) dx'd my mother wrong! She ended up needing a hip replacement. He told her it was her back. lol AVOID THIS GUY!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr Deng owns his office so he isn't working for a hospital or with a group of practitioners so it is his business and he is on a very fast walk from patient-to-patient. It is apparent he is more interested in money than the actual patient although it is a short wait to see him (is that because he spends so little time with each patient?). One needs to take some responsibility for their own health care and research their problem on a reputable website such as webMD to have a general idea as to what is wrong with them before seeing any doctor. With that in mind, one can sort of guide Dr Deng in his assessment. He will refer you to a specialist if it is necessary or if you request the referral. His staff is consistent in calling me with lab results and if one uses the Internet you can request a refill and they do send the prescription to a nearby pharmacy for pickup. In summary, there is somewhat of a language problem but generally one is taken care of in a timely manner. I know of no physician that does a through examination these days but Dr Deng does a fairly adequate evaluation.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

I've seen Dr Deng for several years and there is a language problem in that his native language is Chinese. So be attentive and ask him to repeat himself if necessary. He will spend 5-10 minutes with you if you are lucky and will rush out the door and nearly run to the next patient since this is his business (he doesn't work for anyone but himself). He is good for a signature but if I had a complex problem I would go elsewhere. If a consult is needed to see a specialist, he is slow to send you, you almost have to research your symptoms yourself. It is easy to get in to see him and the wait time is ~15 minutes and that is precisely why I remain with him. He did an annual physical and literally passed his hands under my armpits feeling for nodes. He did no palpate nor actually feel for a growth. So, if you are relatively healthy and need a signature he's the go to guy.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

He is the best...great bedside manner, quick an efficient, asks pertinent questions and iS NOT there to listen to LONELY old people complain about getting old. He avoids over prescrbing at all cost and realizes the body can heal itself in most cases. He also knows when someone is looking to run a scam to abuse FMLA, Workman's Comp or any of the other frauds certain patients try to employ. So if your old and lonely or looking to stay at home instaed of work...he isn't for you. If you are honest and of sound mind...he's your guy.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

I would never visit them again. I was very disappointed. They completely botched a simple repair to the cut on the end of my finger. I still have numbness and pain there and may have it for the rest of my life. He abandoned me for my follow-up appointment and his office was rude and displayed awful customer service.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

I have written about Dr. Zeming Deng's practice before on this website. Let me catch you up. My husband was very sick one day. It was a saturday. I took him to the nearest medex because my insurance is covered there. We waited for about an hour just to be seen. My husband was running a high fever that by the time we did see him the tylenol finally kicked in. They screwed up on my insurance so I had to pay 90 Dollars just to be seen. They said it would be refunded by monday. WE finally get to see the doc, he says he has a viral infection and to just go home and shake it off. The next day my husband is running a 104.9 temp for about 10 hours...so I take him to the ER. He has strep throat the ER doc says! So this all could have been treated if Dr. Deng would have diagnosed him correctly. He did attempt to do a test of strep, but according to the ER doc those tests are only 50% correct half of the time. I have a limit of 1000 words...I will return with the next post.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Dr Deng is not a good dr. My mother went into the ER and this dummy sent her home still experiencing the same symptoms. 24 hours later she was back in the ER. Avoid this dummy if you love your family. He will put them in a grave.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

I have never had a bad experience with Dr Deng. When I have come in with out an appointment they have gotten me in very quickly. I have even switched my children's primary care to his clinic and will continue to go and see him.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2011

Dr. Deng is a joke. He doesn't examine you or listen to you. He's in a hurry due to his practice now being an urgent care clinic. He didn't examine my shoulder when I complained of severe pain for a year. If he would've of, he might have seen that it was partially dislocating. So I asked him to sign my FMLA papers so I could have 3 months off to figure out what was wrong. He only signed them for 1 month and told me nothing was wrong with it and to live with it. So I had to quit because I couldn't sit up and type all day with severe pain. So I got on COBRA ins. ($480/month). I eventually found out when I saw an ORTHO doc that it was a torn Labrum/torn Biceps tendon. Long story short, if you need a family doc for something besides a cold, avoid this moron.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Dr. Zeming Deng's Credentials

• Hubei Coll Of Traditional Chinese Med, Wuhan, China (Grad. 1987)