Ratings for Dr. Cathleen S. Mills

Saw her a few times when she was at NNMC in Bethesda. Was very polite, understanding, and I felt comfortable with her.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

I've been going to Dr Mills since 2008. I love her! I had early stages of cervical cancer & had 2 surgeries. She explains everything well & takes her time with me. I'm shocked at the other reviews I saw on here. She is great with me. She answered any & all of my questions.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Spent approx. five minutes with me. Gave me information I already knew, and never even examined me. I felt rushed, and most of my questions and concerns were brushed off. I was told when I made the appointment that they participated with my insurance, only to find during check-out that they didn't. I paid out of pocket for a total waste of an appointment. I left feeling angry and ripped off. This was my first visit with this group. I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

Stay away from Dr. Mills unless you enjoy being talked down to and being made to feel like you're a horrible person. I got physically sick after leaving her appointment. Very short on actual ailments and spends most of the five minutes she spends with you giving you unnecessary advice.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Dr. Cathleen S. Mills's Credentials

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences (Grad. 1996)