Ratings for Dr. Lakshmana M. Kooragayala

I found out in a visit with another doctor in the practice that the problem with an eye might be serious, but was given no details. I was having significant difficulty in seeing out of an eye. He referred me to this doctor. After a complete series of tests and observation, he walks in and states plainly that eye will be blind and walks out. The assistant and I were both caught by surprise at his abruptness. I had to ask the nurse to get him back in and he informed me that there was nothing that could be done with minimal explanation. I was so stunned, I had to sit in my car for quite some time before driving away. I had to go back for a follow-up and did. After the evaluation, an assistant came in and said everything is the same and he said you are finished. I understand by people in the profession that he is knowledgeable, but the unprofessional treatment I received will never be forgiven.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

Dr. K worked me into his schedule, was knowledgeable, reassuring, and kind.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011