Ratings for Dr. Jennifer LAGER-FERMON

Horrible. Diagnosed me with a life-changing condition. She was supposed to come back to the room to discuss it. No -- She had a nurse bring me a pamphlet and send me on my way. Also, she found out other health issues that I had and didn't inform me until months later. She even accused me of not taking my medication as prescribed. Now that I did not do and had documentation that I gave to her. I hope she rolled that up and stuck it. I found better care through Google searches and support groups. Avoid her at all costs, unless you want her laughing at your trouble like she did me. Laughing at me until her face turned red. This quack is no doctor.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Horrible. What else should I say as one word cam sum it up

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I have been seen at this office in Goshen, OH for 12+ yrs. Dr. Lager is/was by far the best doctor I've ever had, even including other offices I had been seen at in between. Very in-tune and respected me as a patient/person, informative, patient, caring and listened. Always explained and made sure I understood any prognosis and going the extra mile as far as printing information or writing down ways I could find more when needed or referring a specialist. Far better than this office deserved.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

I RECENTLY SWITCHED TO DR. LAGER FROM ANOTHER PRIMARY CARE PRACTICE. I LOVE DR. LAGER. SHE LISTENS TO YOU AND IS CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR HEALTH. SHE TAKES THE TIME TO DO A FULL EXAM REGARDLESS OF YOUR CHEIF COMPLAINT. I REALLY APPRECIATE THIS PERSONAL TOUCH. THE ONLY DOWNSIDE TO THE OFFICE IS THE FRONT DESK STAFF ARE A LITTLE RUDE. HOWEVER, YOU AREN'T THERE TO SEE THEM, YOU ARE THEIR TO GET TREATMENT FROM THE DOCTOR. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. LAGER.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Dr. Jennifer Lager was not helpful with my medical needs and what I need to be doing to get better. I am very unsatisfied! She was supposed to come back into the room to explain things and she did not. When the nurse came in to tell me I am done I was still filling out my paperwork that the doctor never saw. I still have it with all the other paperwork. I do not recommend her to anyone!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013