Ratings for Dr. Charles C. Ho

Wait time was 1+1 hour. Zero compassion, acts like a robot. Did not answer any of my questions. Saw for 2 minutes only. Will not go bak.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

Took care of my problem tha perplexed other docs. What can I say?

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Dr Ho took care of my daughter when no other Doctor knew the answer. I trust my whole family with his care now

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Awesomely good because he cares, kkows what he is doing, and explaines well. No other doctor can match him. I will be going back to him in the future. Thoroughly impressed.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I would rather have a long wait and problem solved, than a smiling doctor with short wait that cannot fix my problem.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr. Ho is very knowledgeable, professional and as punctual as his very busy practice permits. He listens to your problem areas and is quick to reply with his diagnoses. I have referred several patients to him for eye surgery and all are very satisfied.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr.ho is a very good dr .he has been nice to me and he call me after each surgery.i would go back to him if need be.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr Ho has always been caring and has shown compassion when he has seen me about my eye health. He has called to check on me after surgery each time he operated on me. I had each eye done at different times (6 years apart). I have been in Dr Ho's care for over 6 years and I have had outstanding care doing all my visits with Dr Ho.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Dr Ho has not one ounce of compassion for his patients! I told him today that I thought he had no chair side manner and he told me to find a new doctor! I will do just that! Horrible little man with no care for his patients. Wait time was one hour and then another hour when I was finally called back. This visit was a simple one to check the new prescription glasses he prescribed. Will not go back there. He's not getting anymore of my money! Avoid this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I have been going to a University doctor for my problem for years. The drive was becoming a hassle. Dr. Ho's office is close to home. Although he is not a University professor, and in a suburban practice - his level of understanding is next to none. He reviewed my notes, understood my problem, and took the time to explain things in a manner that I never knew even thought I was receiving care for years. I have confidence in Dr. Ho, and will be bringing my entire family to see him. It is not necessary to go to a big University for complex care. (By the way, go see Dr. Ho if you want good eye care for real problems. I disagree with previous reviewer: Dr. Ho treats eye diseases; what does selling a pair of glasses have to do with anything? If you want glasses and haggling for prices, go to a strip mall optom. As for me, I prefer someone able to diagnose and treat complex eye diseases - and good bedside manners.)

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr. Charles C. Ho's Credentials

• Hahneman Medical College Of The Pacific (Grad. 1993)

UnitedHealthcare