Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Hallivis

Dr. Hallivis was able to see me the same day that I called his office to make an appointment. My primary physician sent the doctor a text, describing my pain and ask if his office could fit me into his schedule the same day. The staff was excellent. Dr. Hallivis took the time out to describe to me my X-ray, demonstrated the exercises needed to help me to get better and describe the problem and how he could help me. He was so patient with me as I had so many questions concerning my pain and his was able to answer each question without rushing me. My pain was so bad that I could not walk. I was seen at my appointment time. Did not have to wait. I am now pain free and have Dr. Hallvis to thank! I would definitely recommend him as a doctor!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Fraud Alert: Doctor billed insurance $900 for 10 minutes consultation including $600 of services/products that were not delivered. Medical records submitted were false, describing in-depth fitting (including education and gait analysis) of prosthetic that I never saw. Office would not call back (within 2 weeks) to answer medical question ("I passed questions on",said office staff person, "but doctor never responded." ) Same staff person was able to reach doctor instantly to defend charges.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Good doctor but this office is always running late.....very late. I have had the first appointment of the day several times and waited almost two hours to be seen....and no apology or explanation. Very frustrating. You should plan on spending hours in this office.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2012

Dr. Hallivis is wonderful. He's very knowledgeable, down to earth, understanding & kind. He's skilled- he has done a couple procedures & 1 surgery on me. He is thorough and efficient.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Dr. Robert M. Hallivis's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1997)

• BCBS Illinois