Ratings for Dr. Andrew H. Rice

He cured my chronic foot pain! A very nice man, absolutely would recommend him!! Staff is nice and they are great!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I am diabetic and Dr. Rice is excellent in treating me. He has done surgery not related to diabetes and was excellent with follow up. He is pleasant and efficient with treatment visits. His staff is friendly, efficient, and courteous.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Be cautious with him. Twice he told me I needed orthotics and had his nurse call my insurance company to see if they were covered by my plan. In both cases, the nurses advised him after the calls that they were covered. When the bills were submitted to my insurance company, they denied payment. Once might be an error; twice makes you wonder about this practice. The doctor is not prompt; I spent way too long in the waiting room on virtually every occasion. The office management is a mess. Worst of all, when I visited another doctor, he told me orthotics were a waste!!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013