Ratings for Dr. John M. Vassallo

GREAT DOC, EXCELLENT EYE SURGEON, VERY HELPFUL PERSON, LARGE OFFICE IN IS OWN BUILDING, MANY PATIENT ROOMS WITH UP TO DATE EQUIPMENT

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

This doctor had about 20 seniors waiting (some had to stand). Appointments were late and we were fed through a line very quickly.The staff was inconsiderate. And, the doctor explained nothing and told me to come back in three weeks. I went to a different doctor and the numbers and information did not coincide. Dr . Vassallo told me that I had macular degeneration and glaucoma which I do not have. And, he indicated that I need new lenses(which I don't). He did not even explain or address the problem for which I came (floaters and flashing lights). This doctor appears to be a "money grabber" who gets as many seniors as possible and just pushes them through the system. I am very disappointed and do not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Dr. John M. Vassallo's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

HIP