Ratings for Dr. Coleman D. Fowble

Went to Dr. Fowble in late 2014 to investigate hip pain. He quickly diagnosed advanced arthritis and recommended surgery when I was ready. No pressure to act fast. I decided to schedule surgery and underwent total hip replacement surgery (anterior) in Mar 2015. I was able to return to work fulltime after 3 weeks and after 7 weeks he has released me to continue all normal activities, including riding a bike. The pain level during recuperation was very manageable and the formal physical therapy was 5 sessions over the first two weeks. I heartily recommend Dr. Fowble for Anterior Total Hip Replacement surgery.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I do not live in Columbia but went to see Dr. Fowble based on a family members recommendation. I could not be happier, the surgery experience was exceptional and my results are amazing. I have had many operations over my 65 years and this was one of the best experiences I have ever had. You could not go wrong with Dr. Fowble.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Had not been to a Doctor in over 40 years & was apprehensive. Dr Fowble immediately put me at ease. His office/bedside manner was top of the line. I would recommend him to family & friends. He is wonderful!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I had a traumatic injury. The first surgeon would not do the surgery. Dr. Fowable took over and did the surgery. I have had complications and he has stood by me the entire way. He has honored every request I have made. My recovery was possible by Dr. Fowable. I will say that he is hard to get to know. BUT, he is a GREAT surgeon. I hope I never have a similiar injury, but I would not hesitate to request / demand him. I feel that the staff is very concerned about me and treated me with respect. I am grateful for his assistance.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Dr. Coleman D. Fowble's Credentials

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Charleston Sc 29425 (Grad. 1992)