Ratings for Dr. Jonathan L. Brisman

Dr Brisman, saved my life feb 17,2012! Great care and rlly thank God for him

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Jonathan Brisman saved my life. I had two Craniotomys and a programmable head shunt. I came to the hospital unable to speak, walk, etc. Due to Dr. Brisman's knowledge and his willing to share it with me, I am back to living a productive life. He was not only wonderful towards me, he was great with my daughter who was very upset about my condition. Not only his surgery and attitude towards me as his patient were fabulous, he recommended several physicians and therapists to get me on the mend. All his recommendations were excellent. Also, his staff is wonderful-always very helpful. I am very thankful that he gave me a "second life"!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

On 10/31/09 I had a ruptured aneurysm and Dr. Brisman performed brain surgery which saved my life. He was very caring and professional not only to me but to my family who was at the hospital for several hours each day. I recommend Dr. Brisman to anyone in need of a great surgeon for brain Aneurysm and AVM surgery.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr. Brisman skillfully performed a cranial angiogram on my husband and diagnosed a rare AVM. He was then referred for an innovative Cyberknife treatment on an inoperable lesion because of its location on the brainstem. His progress has been steady and he is presently under the doctors care to monitor progress and any need of further treatment.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

this person i call him that because he is not a profisional he does not follow up on his care of any of his patietnents my mother could die in the next few hours because of his lack of care

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

Dr. Jonathan L. Brisman's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal