Ratings for Dr. Shivang Trivedi

OUTSTANDING patient care. Extremely caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

I am not sure that this guy knows what he is doing. He keeps repeating tests on me, each time finding a new "desease-de-jour" and seems very indecisive. I am a generally healthy person who came to the cardiologist to "get checked" because of a strong family history. I ended up with several holters, stress tests, EKGs, MRI, MUGA, all variations of echo one can imagine .... I stopped counting. Each time, the test shows that what he was targeting was not a problem, but he keeps "suspecting" that something is still wrong, each time it's a different thing, each time there are more tests to come (some of which are quite radical). If I start asking questions, primarily to understand why he is doing what he is doing, he changes the "plan of action" to something else, without much explanation. I think I am done with this guy. I'll check myself in a few years again as a person responsible towards my family history, but it's not going to be Dr. Trivedi.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011