Ratings for Dr. Bruce R. Selman

Dr. Selman was my doctor with my second child, he was also my sisters on her 3rd and fourth child, we could not ask for a better doctor... he always there, he will help with anything, and he will explain every little thing he is doing with you and his reasons for doing it, if he didnt help some people the way they wanted it would be there fault, its all about communication and that man will communicate if you let him!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

Dr Selman is an amazing dr. He did my c-section with my first baby. I could not ask for a better physician. He is very caring and attentive.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Dr. Selmon is an awesome doctor who knows what he is talking about. I wished I would have been seeing him since my first GYN visit.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2007

i just dont like him.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2006

Dr. selman performed an unconstituted c-section on me and he has ruined my chances of ever having a vbac. He took no consideration into changing my position during labor, heck he wasnt even there he was at home "watching my progress" on the computer. I am now forced to pursue legal action against him. I would not recommend him to help birth my dog!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2006

Dr. Bruce R. Selman's Credentials

• German

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1995)