Ratings for Dr. Ronald J. Stacy

My experience at Oakland Park Injury & Rehab was great. I had previously been to a chiropractor before seeing Dr. Stacy and would have to say my experience with him was much easier. I was well taken care of and he explained my injuries easily so I could understand them. He sent me out for an MRI and pain management very fast. Coming in for therapy was very easy and they do accept walk ins, which made it easier for me to make my appointments. I loved the massages and friendly environment as well as the treatment and even my settlement!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

Dr Stacy & his staff are friendly & on time. The downside is the treatment. Treatment isn't dictated by your injury but by what the lawyers need to maximize the settlement. My reports to them regarding pain & lack of improvement went completely unheard. When I needed a pain doctor referral, it took months to even get a doctor's name & my treatment was discontinued even before they could get me in to see that doctor. After several months of going there 2 or 3 times a week, my injury & pain were unchanged, & my medical records that went to the other insurance company reflect that I was in no pain because I never saw a doctor for pain & recieved no pain medications. They didn't just make a few mistakes with just me. This is their way of doing business with every patient, every day. When you spend as much time there as I did, you see that every patient that comes in there gets the same ride that I got taken on. We were all on the same train to nowhere. I lined everyone's pockets though!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014