Ratings for Dr. Joel J. Lipkin

The worst doctor I've ever been to. A podiatrist, Dr. Lipkin's office is located on the second floor of a building in a shopping center without an elevator!! The receptionist did not have my x-rays which where previously sent electronically by my primary care Dr. and she seemed completely unconcerned and made no attempt to get the s-rays or find out what happened to them. After waitng a considerable amount of time in what looked like a "make shift" office I was finally seen by the Dr. After I explained about the extreme foot and toe pain I had been experiencing he then stated that it might be a good iead to examine my feet since he hadn't done that yet and also stated he didn't need any x-rays when I mentioned x-rays had been taken. His final comment was "you have nice feet" !! Needless to say I couldn't leave his office fast enough. If this Dr. treats all his patients as he did me, then I don't know how he manages to stay in practice.

Submitted November 19, 2014

Had a 3:30 pm appointment, was told there were five patients ahead of me, which meant I would see the doctor at around 4:30 pm. The waiting room did not have enough seats for patients, the carpet was disgustingly filthy - full of stains - and an overflowing trashcan. An unnerving first impression, so I left. Spending a few dollars on new flooring (no carpet), new chairs and a coat of paint would go a long way toward making patients feel they are seeing doctors who care about cleanliness. Cannot comment on Dr. Lipkin's helpfulness or knowledge because I didn't see him.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014