Ratings for Dr. Sean P. Feeney

Dr. Sean Feeney treated me for my injuries which I suffered in a car wreck. He treated me with rehabilitation exercises, had me treated by a massage therapist, did adjustments of my low back and knee and more. He sent me to get an MRI of my back and knee.He referred me to a couple of medical specialists. I was impressed how they worked together. I did need to have a knee operation because i had a torn meniskis but I did my regal in his office. My lawyer said that he made things easy two which was good because I didn't ask to be hurt but am much ,much better now !

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Feeney is one of the most knowledgeable people that I know and he truly helped me with my injuries that I recieved in a car accident and his office also helped me with the legal aspect as well. I'm truly greatfull to him and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr. Sea Feeney listened to my complaints. He seemed o ask al the right questions. After years of chronic neck and arm pan, Headaches an back pain after 2 to 3 weeks of treatment I have ben largely pain free for almost one year! I do continue to do specific home exercise which he prescribed for me. Seeing Dr. Feeney was one of the best decisions that I've ever made !

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I used Dr. Feeney's father in my 20's when I had an work related injury and when I returned to the area my first instinct was to go to him because his father was wonderful. My instincts were right. He is a very thorough doctor and is extremely knowledgable. His vision for his new practice will definitely benefit the whole community. I am on my way back to total wellness with his help. I would recommend him to everyone. Just tell them Susan sent me. Also his staff are so friendly too.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

When I found Dr. Feeney I was suffering from severe headaches multiple times a day. As I run a business that is open 7 days a week, I do not have much down time for dealing with a chronic problem. After hearing positive remarks about Dr. Feeney, a friend of mine scheduled an appointment for me knowing I would not have done so on my own. It was truly life-changing. Within 4 weeks my headaches were down to 1-3 a week and have decreased further still. It was obvious soon after meeting him that Dr. Feeney has chosen his profession because he truly wants to help people struggling with a physical problem. If this sounds like you then you need to make an appointment with Dr. Sean Feeney (Not to be confused with any other Dr. Feeney in the area.) Your body and mind will thank you. And if you’re like me, your employees will thank you too.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

I have only gone to dr feeney twice thus far and I am super pleased with him already he has done more than my own primary physician has done for me in these two days and I'm very impressed

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Dr Sean has been treating me for several years. I am now able to enjoy my life without canes and pain thank you dr feeney

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Dr. Sean Feeney has helped relieve my chronic, often disabling back pain of over 20 years. He was referred to me by my interventional pain management specialist Dr. Falco who helped me immensely with very advavanced but safe surgical procedures as well as with medication, but I remained very limited.Dr. Feeney conducted a very extensive work-up on me and started me on a program of rehabilitative therapy, laser therapy, painless but unbelievably helpful adjustments and much more. I have heard rumors that these doctors may be working together in the future. That would be wonderful !

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

Dr. Sean Feney has been a virtual "miracle worker" for me. I suffered with severe lower back and leg pain due to 3 3 disk herniations that occured in a car accident @ 4 years ago. I went for physical therapy for almost one year, was treated by a pain management specialist with medications and epidural steroid injections, nerve blocks, etc. I was unable to work since my accident. I was ultimately refered to a neurosurgeon who stated that he was "almost positive" that I would require a major operation, however he wanted me to first see Dr. Feeney. (He apparently sends all of his "surgical patients" to Dr. Feeney before doing surgery and estimated that many patients end up not requiring surgery )! I was skeptical before meeting Dr. Sean Feeney, I was a bit skeptical. However, upon meeting Dr. Feeney,I quickly gained confidence. He truly listened. He set up a very specific program for me.After 2 months of treatment, my pain was gone !That was one year ago. I am back to work now full time!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011