Ratings for Dr. Justin B. Green

Dr. Green was amazing and was a very knowledgeable and helpful doctor.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Green was VERY rude when I went in with my infected growing toenail. I had my nail removed 5 months ago and it got infected again, we went to a podiatrist for a fresh set of eyes and to see why it was infected and to see if there was a foreign doctor. He didn't even look at my toe, he reclined me back and said, "do you want the view guard up?" And that was it. We commented and told him how fast he did it, and he said well, I don't get paid by the hour. He made multiple rude not needed comments the whole appointment. I am not going back to him for my follow up appointment. Do not go to this doctor unless you like getting talked to like spoken to like your incompetent.

Submitted August 11, 2014

Wonderful doctor, puts you at ease. Explains everything to you. Makes sure you understand and don't have any unanswered questions when you leave. Staff is well trained and very helpful.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012