Ratings for Dr. Omar MULLA-OSSMANN

Dr. Ossmann is wonderful, he listens to my problem and treated me with care and respect. Office staff is wonderful

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr. Ossmann always truly listens to me and never rushes my appointment. He always makes sure I understand and agree to his plan for me. I feel well taken care of!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Staff did not fax prescription to pharmacy. I called the office requesting it faxed 4 times. This happened on 2 visits.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Dr. Ossmann actually listened to my problems. I had severe headaches. I had suffered for years and no other doctor could figure it out. During my first visit, Dr. ossmann diagnosed my problem, prescribed the right medication... and... no more headaches! A very fine doctor. I Recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

DR . OSSMAN took the time and worked with me on my disorder when other Neurologist turned me away or simply would not even look at me. I suffer with DYSTONIA , a rear condition that not much is known about, in fact many neurologist won,t even try to treat, yet for a year and a half DR. OSSMAN not only was willing to treat me but helped . I CAN SAY IF YOU HAVE ACHANCE TO GO TO DR. OSSMAN , GO,GO, GO, HE IS A GREAT DOCTER.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

He listen to all of my complaints. He asked me at end if I still have questions. He is a great doctor. The staff was very nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

ignored my complaints and sufferings, poor bedside manners.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

Made me feel worse with his medicines, poor bedside manners

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

Dr. Omar MULLA-OSSMANN's Credentials

• Philipps-Universitaet Marburg, Fachbereich Medizin (Grad. 1994)