You may also like

Rate Dr. Lonnie L. Herman

Dr. Lonnie L. Herman's Ratings

Ignore all of the "crazy" people in the post who say he is scamming. It's beyond ridiculous. The people who are complaining are the ones who think "MD's" are real doctors and they are conditioned to believe in American Medical practices (which are the most deceptive forms of medicine and business, by the way).

The guy who claims that $2000 was lost is pretty much full of "Sh**" I've been treated several times by Dr. Herman and out of the kindness of their heart they've only charged me a fraction of what I was supposed to pay. I have been to many MD's and just because the $2000 didn't come out of your pocket believe me...that MD is taking thousands of your dollars and sending you to Walgreens where he/She gets an even bigger commission when you pay for your prescriptions.

I'd like to ask the cowards who posted low ratings to come back and give testimony about the main stream doctors that healed them since they posted their rude comments. I bet none of them have had any improvement in their condition. They are just complainers, whiners and plain ignorant of science, physics and the human body as a whole.

Doctors don't cure you, doctors don't fix you.....doctors are supposed to have the knowledge to help ASSIST YOUR OWN BODY to heal itself. And this is what Dr. Lonnie Herman does. He's a true doctor in the sense of caring for others.

Those who complain about $97 don't understand all of the time he puts into a seminar or the countless hours spent in research. They think that a person should simply do all of this for free. Would you work for free?

Now that I have all that off my chest. Dr. Herman used Bioresonance to locate many terrible things in my body that I already knew were there and DID NOT make him aware of. This is how I know he knows what he's doing. Field Control Therapy is one of his many gifts and he applies homotoxicology as a form of treatment. Just because you do not understand what it is...please don't bash someone because of your ignorance in what a treatment consists of. Do your research on techniques, treatments, protocols and cutting edge medicine instead of spending your time looking for red flags.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2844951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

I went and got diagnosed with lyme , left thinking this was strange and got a blood lab test positive.
Planning to go back and begin treatment.
Will post back after treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2831732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Usual somebody have success and made different the treatment like the other doctors are always attack. You have to think different if the other failed you can try samting new. I saved the life of my mum. Doctors send here home to die, they give just days. Das not work any alopant medicine. She in final hilled just with alternative medicine. I don't trust any more in doctors in there medicine! Is just politic and a good businesses! Attacking the ones who try to do it different! Think, how many diabetics hilled with alopatic medicine? how many with tiroid? how many hearth decize? any one nobody. But they still take the medicine and in time they became worst! My mum hilled but not with alopant medicine!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2761353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Thanks to those who left your honest comments. I was going to attend a seminar he was conducting but decided to do a little research first! So glad I did!! At least I didn't have to waste my time & money! I thought the whole thing was a little hokey when they said seminar was at 10am then told me it was at 5:30pm then another message that it was at 10!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2620472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

went toTHYROID seminar. he never admitted he was still JUST a CHIROPRACTER ,but claimed to have studied at least half a dozen other specialties (all over the world)! CLAIMED he can "RELIEVE" all kinds of intractable medical problems , INCLUDING THYROID and SAID WE WERE BEING MISDIAGNODED BY ALL OUR OTHER DOCTORS!. then offered a $97 special IF YOU PAY RIGHT NOW ,TONIGHT! for an examination by him. he failed to make clear that all of the tests he would want to run, and others he might involve, like the dentist he refers to m are probably not covered by your insurance! his claims and practice are shocking and unethical. I suggest you read reviews 3 & 4 posted here. also claims we are being sickened by most of our common foods, but HIS treatments and supplements will relieve you of every imaginable illness or condition.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2553141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Dr. Herman is the ONLY doctor who was successful in giving me great relief of my innumerable symptoms, conditions and diseases. He performed numerous types of unique testing, allowing for most accurate diagnosis & treatments of my various conditions & diseases. Do totally disregard any unfavorable rating, as I have spoken with many of Dr. Herman's patients who have reported nothing but excellent results after being treated by him. Bear in mind that there are always more than one side of every story and if I gave any credence to inaccurate reviews, I would have been at a disadvantage, hindering my very best opportunity of becoming & feeling better. Dr. Herman initially requested a fee for his prompt time in testing, teaching/coaching, etc. & has not asked for any additional money since. He has indirectly proven to me that his ultimate goal is to genuinely help people heal and to feel the very best that they ever have previously.
His staff speak English, as well as many dialects and are most helpful, caring and courteous. Thank you to all.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2549866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Dr Herman is the first doctor who really understood what is going on with my body. The care he offered me is so different. I have never seen a doctor go so in depth. Now I do feel better. I am glad I did not listen to a negative review here. After watching videos of other patients he has taken care of in the past I had to go through with the care he offered me. No other doctor could ever provide me the pain relief. No medication. Thank you Dr Herman

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][339806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2012

Gave him close to $2000.00 and he still refused to treat me. He was adomant and very defensive to even discuss treatment unless I gave him thousands more. Am now checking into legal procedings to stop him from this type of practice.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][339805].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 4, 2012

terrible. front desk bad english, doctors late for my appy. try to rip me off

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][339804].votes_count ]]