Ratings for Dr. Raymond Paul-Blanc

His staff all need to be fired. He told me i need a proceedure done on 12/6/2014 and after 2 weeks and one week before the date i was told i still did nit have an appointment.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

He is very thorough, but his staff is the worst. My daughter saw him on June 6 and we are still waiting for an MRI to be scheduled. They never told us when we left that we had to make another office visit for them to set up the MRI. I am looking for another specialist for her to see. She is in pain and cannot wait any longer. Worst dr's office I have ever been to. Would never recommend them.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

While I think Dr. Paul-Blanc is a GREAT doctor and I will always choose him over other doctors, I have to be honest in my rating. His office staff is HORRIBLE. It's mostly due to the fact that his wife manages the practice. She doesn't really know what she's doing and it can take up to a week or two to hear back from her if your waiting for scheduling or other issues. Whoever handles their billing STILL has not called back and I've been waiting over a month. I keep calling them. The low rating punctuality is due to appointment times always running behind. I don't mind now because I've been going there for so long and I know it. I usually call first to see how far behind he is so I don't have to wait in the waiting room. On the plus side of this, the doctor spends however much time is necessary with the patient in discussing issues. He really is knowledgeable and a great doctor. It just sucks that his office staff bring down his ratings.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

he is on Island time, He never rushes and thats what I love in a doctor, plus he really cares. :)

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011