Ratings for Dr. John F. Mcintyre

It is sad to have to report, this doctor did not meet the expectations I had read in other reviews of him. I met with him once. I called about 3 weeks later in severe pain. I asked to see him to see what the problem was. He told me because my pain meds weren't due yet, he wouldn't see me until they were due. I told him I didn't need meds, I could bring my bottles with me, I still had some...I needed to know why I got so bad so fast. He told me he wouldn't see me until then, go to my closest ER. I did, and ended up being admitted for 8 days. My husband had a 5 hour glucose test done. Called for the results. Said he'd call back. Never did. 3 weeks later, we called again. The exact answer we got: "Everything's fine... click". The click was the phone hanging up. No good bye, no thank you for calling, I was in the middle of thanking them when the click of them hanging up on me hit. Very non-professional. Gives the impression of we're bothering them.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Dr. John F. Mcintyre's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Top Hospitals in Tunkhannock, PA