Ratings for Dr. Kwasi A. Nenonene

Doctor nenone is as good a doctor as they get.true gentleman to boot.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

This physician does not respect your time. I have on several occasions made appointments only to wait hours for service. He accepts walk-ins as well so they are rotated in as well when you are there. I have even made appointments first thing in the morning at 9AM only to find out from his office support that the doctor doesn't get there until 10AM possibly, which means you wait for him to get ready for the day and then attempt to juggle the various appointments he has made during the hour window....not to mention the other walk-in patients. It is a very sad operation; the patient is certainly not first. I have made multiple appointments and have not been able to get out in less than 2hours minimum. This is not a place I would recommend at all. His staff even let me know that the professionalism is low.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Nenonene and his staff do thier best in our community. Whether you beleive it or not he isnt probably paid very well with medicaid patients and yes he has to see as many patients as he can to cover his cost, which warrants the long wait, what doctors office you dont have to wait? But when you do see him, he is very plasant and on the rush. The only problem i had was when my daughter had a physical i thought it wasnt as thorough as it should have been compare to other physical exam appts she has had in the past with other doctors. so next time i will demand he takes the time to do a thorough job or i will move on to another doctor. Very happy for his new office which is very nice. Thank you Dr. Nenonene and staff for caring for the medicaid patients.(There are alot of doctors who wont see medicaid patients)

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

wait time in office is usually a few hours. nurses do most of the work.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

Dr.Nenonene was the only doctor in the area that takes my insurance. He did have a great bed side manner until today. When he asked how I was I replied about how frustrating it was that I've been working six days a week. With today being my only day off I have to wait in waiting room for over an hour and then wait in the office for over an hour. Before I could say any more he told me to leave his office. He made me leave with out a prescription for my blood pressure. That is what I call very unprofessional. I can understand him kicking me out if I was being rude, but I wasn't. The average time from getting to your appointment til leaving is between two and a half to three hours. I would not recommend this doctor after wasting over two hours of my only day off on his office.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

The service level of this provider is unacceptable and unprofessional. The NORMAL wait time to see this provider for your SCHEDULED appointment is a minimum of 2-3 HOURS. Paperwork needed for work (your employer) is NEVER completed on time. If you have blood work done, be prepared to wait until your next scheduled appointment and pay the office visit co-pay just to get your results. I would not refer ANYONE to this person. I'm thankful that I got a new professional care provider.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

Dr. Nenonene is an extremely charismatic Dr. BUT you better be prepared to wait up to 2 hrs to see him. It may be because he takes his time with the other patients, yet when he sees me he rushes through it all, the last time I went to see him I swear he didn't even stay 5 minutes in the room and he was gone, didn't even say bye, just left. He had misdiagnosed me in the past, he does not seem to be a fan of blood work nor any other medical tests (He NEVER ordered any tests for me, nor blood work, just always gave me med's although I was/am seriously ill), etc. and it took other Doc to diagnose me. I did go back to see Dr. Nenonene for he has excellent bedside manners, a very gentle approach to patients and will give you sample med's to tie you over until you can fill your prescription. If only he would take more time with the patients and would be willing to order tests (I could even live with waiting 2 hrs to see him), including blood tests...he would be my Doctor for life.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Dr. Kwasi A. Nenonene's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)