Ratings for Dr. Lawrence S. HALPERIN

I suffered a torn rotator cuff in March 2017 and Dr Halperin did the surgery on my shoulder. He is an excellent surgeon and I would recommend him highly to anyone needing his services. Junior Salmon.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

I was going to another retina specialist and was very unhappy with him. I was referred to Dr Halperin by a friend. Dr Halperin listened to my concerns, made a correct diagnosis, and helped save my sight. He was so concerned and caring, better than almost any doctor I have ever seen. I needed surgery and the explanation I received was outstanding, and all my questions were answered. And, the evening of surgery, Dr Halperin called me at my home to make sure I was okay. He goes the extra mile.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I had a serious retina problem that was threatening to end in severe loss of vision. I went to two other retina specialists, one who got the diagnosis wrong, and one who performed surgery that didn't work. Dr. Halperin saved me. He was so kind and understanding. He listened, he explained everything. And he performed surgery that fixed my problem and I got my vision back. I am so appreciative of everything Dr. Halperin did for me.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Dr. Lawrence S. HALPERIN's Credentials

• German

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Kaiser-Permanente