Dr. James P. Wilton

Ratings for Dr. James P. Wilton

Dr Wilton removed my foot pain by moving a nerve from one spot to another. All my pain was gone. And years later still is. Wish I could find him again to do my other foot.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr. Wilton makes a first impression as a knowledgeable and confident individual, dismissive of other doctors. In the end he recommended surgery, which we went through with. Unfortunately, there absolutely no change in symptoms. Upon my return to his office post surgery to report on my status, he was dismissive and defensive and seem to want to blame me for not getting better. I emphatically would NOT recommend Dr. Wilton for footcare.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Didn't listen, in a hurry and didn't seem to know care at all!! I would not recommend him at all! Pay alot of money with no results!!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I find Dr Wilton to be extremely knowledgeable. He's worked excellently with my reg foot Dr (Dr Michelle Kulanski) He's been RIGHT ON with what my previous 2 problems are, and helped her out greatly. While bedside manner is not always the best, in my humble opinion, the better Dr's are always thinking about "how do I give this patient the best care they possibly can." I had him laughing the first time around. First surg he advised to take out a toe bone, second one he advised taking out all the joints in my toes due to osteoporosis and bad arthritis. this has STOPPED me from breaking my toes as I had been doing MANY Times. I am now going to have surg from him to kill the nerves in my leg,,, to go down my foot for neuropathy. I am excited, he's GRRRREEEAAT ! I DO highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

I found Dr. Wilton to be dismissive and bored with my issue. He was late coming into to see me and rushed to leave. He did not appear to listen to the history of my injury, the reason that I was there seeking his opinion. I would not recommend Dr. Wilton, but would rather look for a Physician who had a caring attitude and one who took an interest in their patients.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

I had horrible debilitating neuropathic pain in my lower legs, even neurosurgery couldn't relieve it after a Laminotomy. My lower extremity EMG was normal,physical therapy failed, and an Epidural Spinal Injection did not help at all. No one could explain my pain and I was actually told there was nothing anyone could do for me and I'd have to live with it. It progressed to where I could barely walk, I had sensory and motor deficits, loss of muscle and the pain was overwhelming. Last year, I found my way to Dr. James Wilton and he has changed my life. He correctly diagnosed me with multiple nerve entrapments and now after 4 outpatient surgical procedures I have no more pain, what nerves that can regenerate are doing so, and my life has changed dramatically. I am so grateful for Dr. James Wilton and his knowledge and expertise in the field of extremity nerve disease. There are a lot of other people out there just like me,just know that you don't have to suffer.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

After 5 years of chronic pain and many doctors, a correct diagnosis was made and Dr Wilton performed surgery that has allowed me to walk and return to work! I always felt comfortable with the staff and Doctor and would recomend any of my family or friends to his care!!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr. Wilton is the best in his field. This doctor knows his stuff. Some people don't like having to wait as in going threw all the option before saying you need surgery. This took 6 months for me to try other things before saying I needed surgery. He goes t poor parts of the world an will do surgery for free for them and show doctors there how to do it. He is so good he doesn't have to touch your foot in some cases because he can see what is wrong, even if you do not think he can. I'm a hiker and he has made it so I can do that again. I would go back to him in a heart beat if every a problem again, and I have highly recommended him to all my friends. Two thumbs up for this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2013

Waited a long time without any "Sorry we are running late". Dr. Wilton came in, looked at X-Rays on screen, told me one of his staff would come in to show me exercises, put down my own doctor by saying "most doctors don't know what they are talking about and don't know how to cure". Did not answer my questions. Exercises were the same ones as my own doctor prescribed. Was very curt and short with me. Did not stay with me more than 5 minutes. Never looked at my foot. This was my first appointment and my last.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2012

The clinician's clinician. Extremely knowledgeable, insightful, great grasp of biomechanics between joints and kinematic chains. Caring & smart guy. Highly recommended over 50 mile radius.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Dr. James P. Wilton's Credentials

• Spanish

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1984)