Ratings for Dr. Alice B. Gibbons

She is not punctual and shows up very late. She has an attitude and she is very negligent. She doesn't have any character of a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I had to schedule an emergency appointment for my mom, a new patient, in need. The staff, the doctor and all of the other related exams that need to be taken were TIMELY, PLEASANT and VERY TOP NOTCH service. I don't know why on earth anyone could have anything negative to say. Dr. Alice Gibbons is an expert, very thorough, and I am very happy I didn't listen to these other reviews.... AND I am highly critical!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

HORRIBLE!!! I recently relocated to NJ and left a fabulous Dr. who was caring and very knowledgeable. As a new patient I expected to be given more than half a nano second to rattle off my very complex medical history. It was clear Dr. Gibbons is only interested in seeing 'run of the mill' patients, nothing complex or taxing. Gibbon's brushed off my concerns and then struggled with my pelvic exam...it was beyond embarrassing how inept she was...at one point she had to leave and find a smaller instrument. She came back mumbling about the staff and how she had 5 patients waiting to see her. I will not feel bad for my medical history or her need to see 100 patients in under an hour. There are more caring and compassionate doctors out there. I don't recommend wasting your time with this individual.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

I saw Dr Gibbons today for the first time. She was running very late and I was a bit annoyed since I'd seen tardiness as a big problem on this site. But she apologized as soon as she came in . I found her to be very gracious and caring. I expected poor bedside manner but I actually really liked her. She gave me plenty of time and looked up different medications I mentioned. She seems very knowledgable about different clinical trials that are going on. The staff member who took my blood pressure (not the main nurse) was pretty brusk and treated me like meat. But I like the doc enough to come back.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

I had the opposite experience with Dr Gibbons. She was lovely, punctual,gave me an excellent examination,asked me questions & asked if I had any questions. The nurse was also very nice.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Alice Gibbons is competent and knowledgeable. I went to her for gyn (no pregnancies) for about 5 years. However, they overbook in that office and the wait times are exceedingly long every time, usually about an hour.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

My baby suffered severe trauma at birth because she was not there to monitor the birth for over 3 hours! If she was there, she might have been able to determine my child was in distress. Sadly, since my experience I have heard story after story of her negligence. I'm shocked she continues to practice.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

She is late at almost every appt. It seems to be always in a rush, and never asks you if you have any questions.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

I am a working woman. The 3-month wait for the appointment was bad enough. But the 1 HOUR ESTIMATED wait was ridiculous for an appointment during an extended lunch hour. I rearranged my business day to accomodate her schedule, but her practice showed little to no regard for mine. I left without seeing the doctor (had a client meeting that afternoon), and kept my precious co-pay in my pocket.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Great doctor - ALWAYS runs late, no matter what time your appointment is! And her staff are terrible - they won't tell you how late she's running. I waited an hour in the outer waiting room then ANOTHER HOUR in the paper gown on the examining table. I actually put my clothes back on and started to leave, I was so annoyed. She finally came in and apologized. She didn't rush my appointment, and the scheduling is probably not her fault, it's the result of managed healthcare. Also, it's almost impossible to get an appointment with her in the first place, and God forbid you have to cancel, you then have to wait another several months to get back on her calendar!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2010

Dr. Alice B. Gibbons's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Summit, NJ