Ratings for Dr. Bradley Harris

I have moved several times around the Puget Sound region, but I have always kept Dr. Harris as my doctor. He is the most competent and caring physician that I know. His staff, especially Noble, are exceptional as well. I would strongly recommend him, no matter where you live.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Dr. Harris has been my physician for over 22 years. He is such a great doctor and person that, in the past, I left an insurance company, because they didn't have him on their preferred list. He cares for his clients as if they're family. He's never steered me wrong and has even stood in the way, when another doctor has wanted to do a procedure that wasn't necessary. I would put Dr. Harris and Noble, his nurse, up against any team in the nation. No matter where I've lived in the Puget Sound, I have made the trip to keep him as my doctor. Once I was talking aobut my great doctor, to a friend. She said that she just loved her doctor, too. We found out that we both had Brad Harris!! Let his praises be sung!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2007

rated $1 by Seattle Magazine and they were correct; myself and fellow employees of my comapany all go there and referrals are mounting. Part of the Polycliinic Med Center in Seattle. Very easy going and knowledgablw with a very competent staff.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2006

Dr. Bradley Harris's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1976)