Ratings for Dr. Fayez H. Hadidi

My mother and father were treated by Dr. Hadidi beginning in 1997. Myself, my husband and my three sisters are treated by Dr. Hadidi. A neice and a nephew are treated by him. We all love him and have been taken very good care of. Have upmost confidence and respect for him.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr Hadidi is a terrible person to be treating patients, he does not answer your questions as needed and puts you off when things are requested, will leave you laying in the hospital longer than needed, I do not recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr.Hadidi is the rudest doctor i have ever met...He was rude to my dad and family did not answer their questions..when i went to speak to him all he would say ..i dont know or his heart is ok ..when i asked him again he then got in my face and screamed at me...of courese i might be 5 feet tall but i take no crap from anyone..the nurse had to step in and pull me aside to diffuse the situation...i will never recomend this doctor to anyone..

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Doctor Hadidi was a great man. He treated me so politely and kept me updated on everything. The other ratings must've came when he was having a bad week. He usually walks in with a big smile on his face. Defenitely would recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

This doctor allowed my 44 year-old husband to lay in ICU and have a major heart attack which resulted in his death. When my husband complained of excruciating chest pain he was given morphine; no attempt at all of surgically clearing the blocked artery.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

VERY rude doctor and rude office staff...I don't recommend seeing this cardiologist

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

I agree...He doesn't listen to his patients and every time you try to ask a question he just does other things!! This is the most rude doctor I have come across, he even raised his voice to me...I WILL NEVER GO TO HIM AGAIN, NOR recommend him!! I am going for a second opinion..

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

THIS DOCTOR DOES NOT LISTEN And does not care about his patients. He is in it for the money he has a horrible bed side manner and does all his referrals to his cronies who are just like him.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2006

Dr. Fayez H. Hadidi's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Baytown, TX