Ratings for Dr. Karina Ottley

Love this place!!! We moved from Atlanta and were very pleasantly surprised with their knowledge, friendliness and awesome facility. Highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

She is awesome. My kids love her. They are excited to visit the dentist.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

My son is in braces with Dr. Karina and he loves her. I can't wait to see how great his smile is when he gets his braces off next month. I see the other doctor in the office, Dr. Jared and he is great too.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

My kids both see Dr. Karina and she is great. The hygienists are so friendly, the kids get to watch tv and wear sunglasses, which they think is very cool. Dr. Karina took time to explain what was going on with my daughter as well as how to treat it. I was very appreciative of the level of detail and professionalism. The office is clean, friendly and up-to-date.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

I don't understand the poor rating I saw of Ottley Smiles. I used to go to a "Plan Dentist" who was directly affiliated with my insurance and believe me, you could tell. They were more concerned with cost than good dental care. Perhaps the dentist that said there was nothing wrong with this person's teeth used a "Plan Dentist" who just didn't want to pay. I will stick with Ottley Smiles, my health is more important than saving the inusrance company a few dollars!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010