Ratings for Dr. Praveen C. PRASAD

He genuinely cares for his patients. He wants to do everything he can to make me better. He is a very smart man. So glad he was my Dr. Shelly Black

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Wow! I can't say enough good things about Dr Prasad and his surgical skills. My wife had an emergency laparoscopic appendectomy performed 5 years ago and not only was it done in under 40 minutes, but her recovery time was amazingly quick and scarring very very minimal. I had my gallbladder removed last year and, based on her experience, I scheduled the procedure with Dr Prasad and had the same experience! Into the surgery center, procedure performed in 40 minutes (or less?), on my way home 2 hours after I got there and well on my way to full recovery in less than a week! Also, he's a busy surgeon, but still takes the time to talk things through with you when you consult with him. Very nice bedside manner both during consult, prior to procedure and afterwards in the follow up!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

Dr. Praveen C. PRASAD's Credentials

• Armed Forces Med Coll, Univ Of Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1977)

Pacificare