Ratings for Dr. Matthew T. Dewitt

Called Dr. DeWitt for severe foot and ankle pain. Next available appointment was 10 days away! I took the appointment anyway and went. Office is clean ans staff is friendly! However, Dr. DeWitt only spent 5 minutes with me and said an orthotic would help my problem. I purchased it and used the orthotics for a couple days. My pain became worse! I called the office, abd despite leaving two messages, my concerns were never addressed by the doctor. I sought a second opinion and Dr. DeWitts diagnosis was incorrect. Dr DeWitt thought i was over pronating.....but it turns out I have tendonitis in my ankle. Not pleased and not going back!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr. Dewitt is the best foot doctor I have ever been to. He is very honest and straight forward and he has an amazing personality.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

Great doctor...he is actually my daughters great uncle and just a all around good guy

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

My poor daughter has had to have the same toenail removed multiple times to due a sports injury. Dr. DeWitt has always been gentle, supportive and encouraging. He never sugar coats it either. He told her little tips and hints to help the nail grow back. VERY PLEASED

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

I found him to be honest, friendly and knowledable. He has removed 2 ingrown toenails, treated me for neurophathy. His staff is extremely nice and I never waited for more than 5 minutes.I would certainly return if I had other problems.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Great doctor. Never have to wait and he is explains what he is doing in a way that makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Dr. Matthew T. Dewitt's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Workers Comp