Dr. Curtis A. Jordan

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge

Ratings for Dr. Curtis A. Jordan

Dr j was nice! He did my cataract surgery and now I see well!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. Jordan was kind and helped me regain enough vision to drive at night.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

During my cataract surgery, Dr. Jordan placed a defective cracked lens in my eye and knowingly left it there. He only informed me of this when I was unable to see clearly at any distance four days after the surgery. I went to another doctor for a second opinion. The lens was replaced by the second doctor. He was unable to find the cracked piece (haptic) of the lens. He said it may have went through my pupil into another part of my eye. It's possible it could cause future vision problems or could float back to the front of my eye and have to be surgically removed. During the first surgery with Dr. Jordan, I felt like I was on an assembly line. He did not talk to me or my husband before or after the surgery. I wonder how he would feel if a doctor did that to him or one of his loved ones.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2011

Dr. Curtis A. Jordan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Curtis Jordan received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Indiana University and his medical degree from Indiana University School of Medicine. After completing an internship at Methodist Hospital in Indianapolis, he also completed a residency in Family Practice and was Chief Resident. Dr. Jordan completed residency training in Ophthalmology at Kresge Eye Institute in Detroit, MI, before joining Dr. Black’s Eye Associates in 1995.

• English

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

• Cataracts