Ratings for Dr. Lee Ann Pearse

Dr. Pearse diagnosed my daughter with POTS at thirteen. It took a full two years to receive that diagnosis. We saw her at the hospital and she said "the tests show that she has POTS", but then it ended. Nothing. We tried to contact her and it was flat. After a full year of trying to get in, we finally saw her and my daughter received a diagnosis. Her bedside manner at first was wonderful; my daughter told her of an interest she had and Dr. Pearse did some side research for her. Then we saw her at her office and that kindness disappeared. She constantly questioned my daughter and was very very snippy. I'm not going to completely blast her: she is very smart and did manage to give my daughter a diagnosis, but with the time it took and her attitude, Dr. Pearse is on the end of our list for favorite Drs. One redeeming factor is the nurse who helps her. She has a very sweet bedside manner; while my daughter does her table tilt test the nurse talks to her and encouraged her. 5 stars for staff!!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. Lee Ann Pearse's Credentials

• Denver And Gross College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal