Ratings for Dr. Joseph E. Hatef

I just saw dr. Hatef recently and had an excellent visit. He was able to explain what my regular Dr. could not and explained exactly what was going on after experiencing a painful spider bite and not being able to wear normal footwear. He explained the toxins encapsulated in my toe and to stay on antibotic for another course. I appreciated his expertise and his willingness to explain to me what was going on and that I would not loss my toe!!! I also appreciated his great sense of humor. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Hatef and his staff to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Appt. was a complete waste of time and $. The receptionist was astonishingly rude. Refused to check with my insurance to see if orthotics were covered. They knew when I scheduled the appt. that it was to check my son's current orthotics and fit him for new ones if needed. as I said, the appt. was a total waste of time and $. I would not return here based on the office staff alone (although, the doctor was subpar as well). Horrible experience!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

I would consider seeing an orthopedic Dr if you are told you need to have surgery.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Dr. Joseph E. Hatef's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Corning, NY