Ratings for Dr. M. Alexander Bonakdar

great doctor been going there for 4 years now. always easy to make appointment.my wife had eye problem was able to schedule an appointment same day. very knowledgeable. Alejandra is the best she schedules appointment and work with you to schedule an appoitment

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I have been going there for about 3 years. They always accommodate me and help me. I am blessed that my friend recommended to dr bonadkar. I had Double Vision (Diplopia) and went to other eye doctor they told me can't do anythting just wear an eye patch. Not Only I got treated and was able to see again. Thanks to his treatment and not giving up I cannot thank enough. I would definitely recommends friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Great office and Doctor. Very helpful and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Worst doctor I've ever had in any field. He was late, had his secretary (who seemed to not know what she was doing) do my initial tests, and he kept pushing brands on me that I didn't like and didn't want since I'm very comfortable with the brand I have. Additionally, at my follow-up appointment, I was told it would take 15 minutes (so I planned for it to take about 45 since most doctor's offices run late) and I wound up sitting in the waiting room for over an hour and fifteen minutes while he chatted with another patient. We could hear him talking and very little about it had anything to do with eye care. It was incredibly rude and then when I acted upset over his lack of punctuality, he giggled awkwardly (no apology). He insisted I buy contacts from his office but I declined, opting to get them from 1800 contacts. His office not only refused to verify my prescription with them, they actually hung up on 1800 contacts, who were really trying to help me. Don't go to this office.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

The front desk overcharged me and would not go over charges with me. Would not work with me at all. Plus they were very impatient me.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Dr. M. Alexander Bonakdar's Credentials

• Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago (Grad. 1991)