Ratings for Dr. Nicholas Sol

Dr. Sol and staff are very kind and enjoyable to visit. It's a relaxed atmosphere and a no pain procedure that I had. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

My wife had to have surgery last Summer to shorten a bone, this allowing free movement with her big toe. The entire process, including final follow up has been very helpful and Dr. Sol and his staff are great at what they do and professional. we recommend Dr. Sol and his team highly.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Here it is a year and a half after my bunion and hammer toe surgery and I still have so much pain at the site where he shave off the Bunion! I can't seem to get answers. And to boot he told me he'd help me with toe nail fungus and didn't! Take the money and run seems to be his moto!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

I found Dr. Sol to be absolutely one of the best Dr.'s I have ever been treated by. He and his staff, as well as the clinic are very professional. I had been in a lot of pain for several months. Dr. Sol treated my complaint with an efficiency and a level of skill that was impressive. I never felt a bit of pain during or after his procedure. He is congenial, affable and operates with a level of skill and precision that obviously comes from years of experience and a deep interest in what he does. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Sol to anyone needing a podiatrist.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

i appreciate very much the treatment of all the staff- and nurses are top notch.. Dr Sol is funny, yet thorough and totally dedicated to his patients. I recommend this doctor 100%

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

I was referred to this office by my primary care physician for eval and treat. I called to make an appointment and spoke with Martha. This staff member was very rude and sarcastic, and would interrupt me as I was trying to explain why I needed the appointment. Customer Service is, evidently, not a value of this office.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Dr. Nicholas Sol's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1985)

First Health Network