Ratings for Dr. Susan B. Grau

Dr. Grau is a very nice PERSON. I have been going to this office for many years. However, she has apparently taken on entirely too large of a patient load. Even when I'm sick, I can't get in for several days most of the time. Even when I make my appointment a week in advance, I still wait in the waiting room a minimum of an hour 100% of the time. Usually another 45min-1hr in the patient room as well and then just 5-10min of her actual time because she's in a rush. They now take your co-pay as you sign in, or I'd be leaving each time I have to wait that long (which is probably why they do it). You now have to have an appt just to get a Rx refilled. Why take that on if you don't have time? Who wants to spend a minimum of 2hrs of their time just to get a Rx refill? An extra co-pay, time off of work, and lots of aggrevation. I'm now going elsewhere, and I wish her luck on getting the practice back to what it was before Dr. Hammond retired. It was NEVER that way when he was there. :(

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

The only real problem is the wait to be seen. Sometimes it can take a month or more to get an appointment

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

I have been going to this office for many years, even before Dr. Grau was there. After my regular Dr. retired a while back, I switched to her. While she is a nice doctor with a nice bedside manner, the office now does mini facials, botox, etc. and even if you are sick, often times are told you can't get in for 2+weeks. I have had to resort to urgent care the last few times I've required a doctor and am now going to have to change doctors. They have overgrown their practice. I need someone whom I can depend on to be there for me when I need them.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

Dr Grau is personable and likable. However, her lack of knowledge about my specific condition has made the past 2 months miserable for me, after she put me on the wrong dose of medicine. I am now seeing a specialist (which I should have been referred to in the beginning, but I had to ask for it). Her staff has also dropped the ball on a number of occasions regarding important paperwork and tests. I have seen Dr. Grau for 6+ years but I am now switching doctors.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2008

very knowledgeable and friendly. makes me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Dr. Susan B. Grau's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Troy, OH