Ratings for Dr. Soren A. Ryberg

Do not go to this doctor if you want someone who will actually try to help you and take you seriously without being condescending and rude.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Our wait was about 35 minutes (the first half of that was due to them telling me the wrong meeting time). When I went to the office with my twins 6 year olds, they began to color on some sheets with crayons that the receptionist had given to them. He evidently didn't like this, but did not say anything until he abruptly snapped at them. I was appalled when he did not acknowledge one of them who began to cry (not whimpering but tears streaming) into my chest. We finally left a few minutes later. I could not let that happen, so I returned to his office after a deep breath and let him know that I was disappointed that he would speak to a small child as such and then not address her after she could not stop crying. At this, he told me that I had not been doing my job as a parent. I will not return and I encourage others to look elsewhere as well.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

He did not listen to a word I said. He decided-- without examining my neck-- that my symptoms were all psychological and he refused to do any further medical testing until I was evaluated by a psychiatrist. I was insulted, but I kept the appointment, got the psychiatrist to write a letter back to him stating I had no psychological problems, and I went back to Dr. Ryberg for a follow up. He refused to read the letter and insisted that my pain was still in my head, and still refused to do medical testing. A week later, I collapsed and blacked out and had to be rushed to the ER.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2012

Would not recommend this doctor to anyone!! Bedside manor was terrible. He told me my symptoms were psychological!! It felt more like a debate than a doctor's appointment.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Dr. Soren A. Ryberg's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1987)

MSP/BC Med